Friday, October 13, 2006

Some disappointing news

Dang, bad news. There's a possiblity u ain't comin. Damn. thas eff'd up on so many different levels. It's been more than a year now since we've seen each other. Iono if tha pix are helpin or makin it worse. I really....really miss u. And I've had my heart set on this for tha longest. N to know u prolly won't come is a very big disappointment. But it's not ur fault, i'm not sayin that, nor am i thinking that. It's just that, not only have i been talkin bout it. I been thinkin about it. I mean i just wanna hold u n my arms again. I wanna touch u, and then TOUCH u. I want to feel u, and really "feel" u. I've got that one memory that i hold on to and remember like it was yesterday. Namely because in my head, i relive it all tha time. I can't think selfish about this. Family comes first........
Maybe i'm writin this to let u know it's how i feel. Maybe cause i need to get it off my chest. But i wish i could change it. Here i am soundin like it's a big deal, maybe it's a big deal to me......maybe too big of a deal.....i don't feel like talkin bout it now more. I sound pathetic............maybe i am. Regardless,.........yea

3 Comments:

Blogger the inspired said...

wow...that bites. i liked how u said 'i wanna touch you and then TOUCH you, i wanna feel you, then really FEEL you.' that makes so much sense, i dont have to 'splain to u cuz hell, u wrote it lol, but it was good. in that situation i would be upset, but i would know better than to be selfish about it lol (or try) that was good, keep it up darlin

10:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How bad do you want me to feel?! LOL nah I get wat u r sayin though

10:25 PM  
Blogger Love potion said...

Yea, i ain't laughin tho...

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home