Tuesday, October 17, 2006

In Love

I miss you. And i miss your mother.
I remember makin plans for u to have a lil brother
Where my boi? Put him on tha fone "Hey Malik wut you doin?"
I remember rockin and singing u to sleep. I guess you found my voice soothing
I remeber getting you out ur car seat and just holding you
Thinking to myself, this is too good to be true
You used to bite me after u and Wealth got done fighting
Your momma used to say "don't laugh at my baby"
dada dada, he calls everyone that. yea but i'm the only figure around to be his dad
But mama warned me, she said not to get attached.
I guess she had a feeling "you know who" was coming back
I loved when u came over. You were never a bother
I was a stranger, that was there like a Father
Your mama and i used to talked about tha 3 of us living happily
But i now see, i wasn't in love with eitha of you.
I was in love with having a family

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

People do that in life...its nothin wrong with it

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home