Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I

I.......I have way too many things goin on at one time. Things to tha point to where my head pounds and thumps. Recently i've a fever, with no other problems other than my head. I.......I need to cut back.......back on games, back on people...back on cobblar (aka coochie). Valerie pointed something out today....she said at one point she was date'n 5 guys n felt.....complete. Because without them she felt she was missing something......5......thas 5 guys n she felt complete...I talk to atleast 10 different girls n still feel as tho nothing as changed.....I thought all I was missing was tha physical.....now i have that and it's only worse. I'm hold her wishing it was Aubry.....my foundation.....whom without I think tha Tim who you know today would be a distant memory, soon to be forgotten.......I talk to people only wishing it was Vetta here and not who ever is talkin........I laugh at stupid stuff only wishin Rere was around to hear it cause she'd be laughin to....And when ever sume one wants to comfort me.....I wish it was Crystal, because as long as we've known each other, all we've done is had each others backs.....I.....I'm lost, Vetta says one thing one nite, then says sume else tha other.....first we connect, now I've always made her irritated....my head still hurts, this pounding and thumping. Tha ignorant irritating voices shoutin over tha game increases tha pulses.........tha pulses.......will they ever stop.......wut exactly have i done.......wut have i gotten myself into........more girls.........more problems......more pain....tha pounding and thumping...........Y!?!?!........Y I GOTTA BE THA CENTER OF ATTENTION, YET STILL OVA LOOKED......Y CAN I READ SO MANY PEOPLE YET NO ONE CAN READ ME..........AM I THAT COMPLEX OR ARE PEOPLE JUST THAT SLOW...........I.....I can't take it anymore....my head....tha confusion.........3 years.......can I make it....can my mind make it............I..............I................me

3 Comments:

Blogger on the Road to Prosperity said...

WELL

10:57 PM  
Blogger the inspired said...

slow down gosh, sleep or sumn, kdding, but iono what to say

2:40 PM  
Blogger lets go back to luv said...

take and excedrin you will b fine.

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home