Friday, October 27, 2006

Signs of Kissing (not finished)

My words are but words.
They venture from my mouth
2 my lips, from my lips 2 your ears
The sound of my words rest softly upon you eardrum
"I love you."
At that moment my lips became one, a powerful comination indeed.
A kiss.
One thas always planned but never expected, was formed and given on your cheek
A sign of friendship
Then one on your forehead.
A sign of concern.
Then on your lips
A sign of love
The final kiss was only tha begining
A kiss on your neck
A sign of longing

(Let me know wut yall think fareal, ppl at work likeded it but yea. I was told i should stop at tha feet. But let me know)

3 Comments:

Blogger on the Road to Prosperity said...

this is hot knowing you u would stop at the toes...nope the bed post...lol jp keep going love i think i would love it... the beginging had a different feel but u know

2:34 AM  
Blogger the inspired said...

wow, you know that was good. keep it going, i wanna know how it ends nigga! lol, i like that fareal...imma be waitin for the rest :) toodles

9:39 PM  
Blogger lets go back to luv said...

nice....maybe a few more lines. It's hot even if you dont make it to the feet.lol

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home