Wednesday, December 13, 2006

i don't even know lol

Tell me wuts real, wuts fact, n wuts false,
Tell me where to go cause n life i feel lost
Don't tell me wut 2 do cause i'm stubborn i do tha opposite
Life would be easy if only i was a locksmith
Tell me wut is ain't gonna be or become
U claimin that u love but rite now i feel none
Feet feel numb where tha heat it on
Tell if on this road that last turn i took was wrong
Eitha way u say, that path i pick has been chosen
No time for pity, suicide or self-loathin
Big ole explosion, tryna get my name seen
Along with my alias thas y it's sewn in my seems (lol can't spell)
Goin on 19 still an ass with my actions
If i can't get a girl i use my had for satisfactions
Sticky icky palm, shake ur hand or grab a titty
Nachoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! Lets get down to tha nitty gritty

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya damn skippy too cause I don't know either. lol especially on that ending. It was on something brand new. lol

6:27 AM  
Blogger the inspired said...

lol you a trip. i liked that though.

6:48 PM  
Blogger lets go back to luv said...

lmao. masterful.

10:37 PM  
Blogger on the Road to Prosperity said...

yeah im wit her that was brand new

12:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ewww!! that last part is nasty!! but a good poem

1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home