Monday, December 11, 2006

Just Thoughts?

My cousin has moved in, he’s going through a divorce.
Now I’m not saying this at all to scare you darling, but he has his reasons
He wasn’t happy.
That’s what I want, to be happy. Not by myself, but with you
But I want u to be happy also, and as much as it would…
If u weren’t happy, I’d let u go
Lately, every time I turn around relationships are being discussed
U know I’ve neva really been single after u. I’ve always loved you
True, at one time I was unsure, but I have no doubt now, well not now but u get wut I’m sayin lol
I’m always thinking of you, now more than ever. I see u when I wake up, while I’m woke, b4 I sleep, tha whole shebang
Ur worried that u won’t live up to wut I think u will.
And I’ve been sayin u will, as long as u be u. But….
Tha reason I say that is because I don’t know wut I think I want u to be because I’m scared to loose you
I know if I expect too much and u can’t live up to that, I’ll loose you
And I’ll do ANYTHING I can, not to loose you
Everything my cousin wants and needs in a woman, all tha things dad says a man needs in a woman, I have in you
I think ur scared to accept tha fact that I truly love you, that I see u as my TRUE love.
Then again, maybe u do know.
I wish I could just hold you, I wouldn’t have to feel on u, I wouldn’t have to buy u anything
All I need is for u to look me n tha eyez. My eyes hold tha truth, I love you (strong toned voice)
I want to hold u, I need to hold, I have to hold you.
I don’t wanna cry when I see u again, so imma try and hold back tha water works (lol)
But if u knew wut I knew, u know…….this isn’t just thoughts, I love you……

4 Comments:

Blogger the inspired said...

once again we are broadcasting for that nigga who is soooo in love. thats love, fareal. wish i had it, problems included, but i dont. ur blessed. lol, well gotta go


ah and by the way i have a new post

8:35 PM  
Blogger lets go back to luv said...

whaddup, i dig it. Funky cold fresh. Especially the strong toned voice..lol..simply masterful. ttyl dud.

9:50 PM  
Blogger on the Road to Prosperity said...

this was cool showed ur true feelings

12:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

its a good thing, nothin wrong wit thinkin (wondering)...but i loved the poem

1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home